Friday, June 8, 2007

Jennifer Kabanda’s new job


Certainly, Kabanda is a very talented lady as far as acting is concerned.
And now she has yet another skill to add to her CV...
Rafshizzle can exclusively reveal to you that Jennifer Kabanda has entered the studio and has started recording her maiden and self-titled album, which will be released next year. I found her at Mesach Semakula's Khann Studios in Makindye recording her first song off the album.
The Murder in the City and Roses in the Rain actress has already showcased her vocal talents in the drama productions of Afri-talent especially whenever they amalgamate with Eagles Production for their annual play Akangodiira.
But I am still keen to have a listen, as I am aware such ventures can have a slight cringey factor.
Kabanda told me, “I have always loved to sing and many people wonder why I don’t sing yet I have a beautiful voice. This album will show people that I can do more than act.”
Well, go on then Kabanda, give us a tune but remember it’s not all about talking…

1 comment:

Michael Lubega said...

Kabanda is a Beautiful lady and I guess she shd be having a cool Voice as well.
We are waiting for the album anytime.Big up to her