Saturday, May 12, 2007

Upcoming Stories!!!

Hi guys I could finish some of the stories because I was not feeling well but I promise tomorrow it will be first thing when I sit on my computer. Thanks

However, that doesn't bar me from hinting on some of my upcoming stories.

1. Hakeem Saga has finally been sacked from Capital FM and has been replaced by Flavia formerly of Teens Club on WBS...
Details of why, when, how and who sacked him, keep it right here...

2. Amon to start musical war on Juliana. Amon will make sure the world realises he did a lot to make Juliana what she is today. He is to sponsor his new girlfriend Liz to the music studio so as to oust Juliana...
For more, return later

3. If not another "kiwani" Da Twinz guys called me on Friday and said they are planning a return on December 1 to celebrate the World's Aids Day in Kampala...
Just watch the space, I will be giving more

Other words, Good Night.

No comments: