Sunday, May 27, 2007

Chameleone visited by the “stork” again


I know some of you are wondering what being visited by a stork means…
Well, a stork is a wading bird of the family Ciconiidae, having long legs and a long neck and bill, however, in the sense of this statement, the stork is a mythical or symbolic deliverer of a new baby.
And when I say Chameleone has been visited by a stork, I’m sure you know what I mean.
You know, I’m quite wary of giving the details because the guy was playing a friendly match when he got the result.
A certain beauty who lives in Najjanankumbi is the mother of Chameleone’s third child and this has not gone well with Daniella whom, according to MTV Base, he is to wed soon. I’m not so sure about when the wedding of Chameleone and Daniella will take place but a source has told me the two are not at talking terms simply because of the new baby news. And there's a possibility of cancelling the wedding.
“Chameleone was kind of thrilled to be having a third child, but is under fire now after failing to keep it a secret from Daniella and she has threatened to walk out on him,” said a close pal of Chameleone.
Chameleone is already dad to Dorotia’s Ayla and Daniella’s Abba …
Congrats!

No comments: