Saturday, August 4, 2007

And the Big Brother Ugandan housemate is Ms…

WHO?: The BBA Ugandan housemate is female (Graphics by Henry H. Ssali)

Pssst! Because I know who the Big Brother Africa 2 Ugandan housemate but I’m not allowed to say her (huh, did I say her name…)
Rafshizzle has been whispering about the housemate on KFM for a whole week and it seems I’m now tired…
I know, you would also love to know who is this babe who went to Namasagali for higher studies but finished university in India.
Actually by the time of the first Big Brother Africa, she was still in India.
Bannange, I feel like mentioning the name, but if I did, I’m sure multi-choice guys would come for my throat.
Moreover the Bible says: “When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise…”
Watch this space on Monday morning because the housemate will be revealed on Sunday evening.

No comments: