Thursday, July 19, 2007

Montell Jordan lands at Entebbe at 7 p.m.

CAPTION: Montell and son Sydney

Tomorrow is D-day when rumours will turn into a real story as American singer Montell Dusean Jordan lands at the Entebbe Airport.
Of course many of you know he will be here to curtain-raise for Blu*3 and I don’t need to explain more. The show is slated for Saturday at Lugogo. Entrance fee is Shs10,000 (in watching for all) and Shs30,000 (VIP section).
But man, this is not an advertising blog, so I better get back to serious business.
Well, the 6’ 8” (2.03 m)-tall crooner will land at Entebbe at 7 p.m. aboard KLM and I can assure, I will be there so watch the space.
You know, I’m yet to know if he is travelling with his spouse Kristin Hudson and or their two children Sydney & Skyler.
Since Kristin has co-produced on some of his albums, there is a high chance of coming with her but, as I know Ugandan girls, eh...Mmhm!
I’m sure they gonna show him “this is how we do it” in Uganda.
Bambi, no fighting!

No comments: