Friday, July 20, 2007

Elvis, who dat gal?


SHE'Z HOT!: Elvis seems to say


Amongst all the rain, there was some sunshine in Silk Royale during the MTV VJ search competition last week.
Don’t get lost pals…
I mean, girls came in big numbers (like rain) but then there was a shining star (call her a girl if you wish).
And it was DJ RS Elvis who brought it along to the nightclub.
Yep, he (sorry she) certainly brightened things up...
I mean this in the nicest possible way, because man, I was kind of jealous for the first time; I mean, she is not the kind of girl you would be happy to see going with another man who is not yourself.
Well, if I say the words, striking fresh skin, sexy eyes, curvaceous body, pain-killing smile, arresting height and a complete beauty, perhaps you will begin to get the idea.
But don’t take my word for it, you can see the photo and also judge for yourself.
And please don’t ask me for her address, Elvis knows better…his number is…wapi, go to Radio One and ask for him but first make sure she isn’t his!
Otherwise, over to you Elvis…

No comments: