Monday, September 24, 2007

IDP Kids Love To Party

LET'S GO DOWN: Gulu kids get jiggy with it at Gulu University

If Street Kids in Kampala can get their groove life back with music played in the red-light-districts then so can the suffering kids of northern Uganda.
The village kids were seen getting jiggy with it during the MTN Campus Fest at Gulu University last week.
I love kids but mostly I love seeing kids happy and it was my pleasure to see the Gulu kids having an enjoyable evening---and they were happy to be pictured together. Their love and togetherness that night washed away the image I had of them---I used to think they can only think about violence.
They have suffered a lot and it is our task to help them get back happiness because they can.
Gulu kids you are the champions of freestyle dancing starting this year until further notice.

No comments: