Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who does Juliana love?

Hands up anyone who would love to go out with Juliana Kanyomozi.
Well, well…I know you are so many, but unfortunately her heart still belongs to US-based boxer Kassim Ouma.
Her closest pal has told Rafshizzle that Juliana’s feelings for Ouma will “always be there” despite one tabloid stating that the pair had split “following pressure from Ouma’s training camp who think Juliana has contributed to Ouma’s recent poor performance in the ring.”
“They love each other so much,” said the source.
And Ouma just confirmed that while appearing on UBC TV’s Sports Galore on Monday.
At the end of the show, Ouma said: “I love you Ugandan girl, I love you Ugandan boy…and for you Juliana, don’t forget I love you so much, baby. Catch me when I get out of here.”
There was no better way of saying adieu to the viewers who had already asked Ouma about Juliana and so Rafshizzle is crediting Ouma with three full points for passing that tricky test.

No comments: