Friday, November 16, 2007

Richard considers marrying Tatiana

Mrs. Ricki Bezuidenhout’s angst over her hubby “sleeping” with Tatiana is about to get a whole lot worse.
The BBA2 winner, Richard Bezuidenhout admitted to have fallen in love with the Angolan housemate…
And now, the 24-year-old has said he won’t beg for his wife to return to him.
While appearing on Channel O’s O-Boma show of November 13, Richard said he will ask his wife (to return) for one more time and “if she refuses I won’t force things…I will move on with life. I know I messed up and it’s almost certain that she will divorce me but I won’t be begging because I’ve so much to do now.”
When the show host Kabelo, who also hosted BBA2, asked Richard if he would consider marrying Tatiana in case Ricki calls it a day, the Richard said, “Take it easy dawg (friend)…I said I would make the best decision for everybody. I love Tatiana but for now, it’s still Ricki in the picture.”Meanwhile, a source has told 24-Seven that Richard’s elder sister Linda is pushing Richard to divorce Ricki and marry Tatiana.

No comments: