Thursday, April 14, 2011

Desire Luzinda wasn't at Seya’s bedside but…



Desire Luzinda must be having black spots on her knees and ankles; she spent weeks on her knees praying for Al-Haji Nasser Ntege Sebaggala when he was admitted at IHK with food poisoning.
The Nnina Omwami singer spilt the beans to us as we engaged her into a candid conversation over the weekend on the CELEB SHED show on UBC TV.
“I prayed day and night, every day,” she said with a beaming smile. “He is fine now and now I know prayers worked.”
But Desire said she never went to the hospital though.
“I would so much wanted to be by his side at the hospital bed but paparazzi,” she added. “I know, if my picture at the bedside was published the whole story would have changed from him being hospitalized to something else – and I wasn’t just ready to draw that kind of attention.”
Desire had maintained her statement that she is “just” good friends with the outgoing mayor although highlighting the fact that they both share a lot.
You understand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cares? Those are "private parts" Shizzle...